In these uncertain times it is difficult to know when holiday travel from the UK will start again.
What we do know is that:
- Holidays within the UK and France are likely to be possible earlier than those further afield. – Flights to the Channel Islands from East Midlands are due to start from September. Museums across Europe are now opening up e.g. The Rijkemuseum in Amsterdam opened on 1st June.
- Some countries such as Greece, little affected by the virus, want to accept foreign tourists as soon as it is possible and secluded villas with private pools are likely to be in great demand.
- Winter sun holidays to countries such as Gambia, again not affected very much by the virus are due to start in November
- Hotels, airlines, airports, resorts and all holiday companies are working hard to provide a better and safer holiday experience.
- All these extra precautions are likely to make holidays more expensive next year.
- Tour Operators are offering great prices and value for bookings made now.
Don’t forget booking with Hyde Barker travel ensures that all your monies are 100% protected by ABTA and ATOL government bonding.